Store Info

The items in this online store, are all available.  I also make dog collars, belts, etc., but because these are so size specific, I only make them on request.

All the items in my store are hand made by me.  80% of the stitching is done by hand and for the other 20% I use a hand driven machine that does one stitch at a time.
If you want to order multiple items, I am willing to combine shipping - contact me.   Where items are listed with zero shipping, the shipping is included in the item price.

I am willing to do custom orders.  Send me as much information as you have to
johan at leatherbyjohan dot com.
or fill in the form below.
Detail that would make it easier:  Size, color, tooled design desired.

Follow me on Instagram to see new store items and other ideas in leather:
Instagram